About the job
Grounds Control USA is a national exterior facility management company specializing in landscape maintenance, parking lot maintenance, and snow & ice removal services. We have 30+ years of experience, over 800 vetted field partners, and currently managing thousands of properties nationwide. We are proud to be a Certified 100% Women Owned Small Business recognized by US Women’s Chamber of Commerce – USWCC | National Women’s Business Enterprise – NWBE certified firm.
National Account Sales Rep
The National Account Sales Rep is responsible for achieving individual new business revenue with commercial accounts and organizations who have multi-unit locations across large geographic areas. The NASR identifies potential new business targets actively selling to many different customer segments. The rep will drive the sales process from initial contact through strategy, proposal, presentation & successful conclusion for developing and expanding business opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker and problem solver capable of working independently and often self-directed. Exceptional organizational, communication, project management skills and impeccable attention to detail are a must for success in this role.
- Building and maintaining trusted relationships with key decision makers, discovering their pain points, and developing value-based solutions
- Identifying customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate value of Grounds Control USA services
- Building and presenting compelling customer-centric proposals
- Working at a fast-paced environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Communicating proactively with all decision makers and influencers
- Planning daily, hitting specific activity benchmarks and closing business
- Develop and coordinate new strategic customer sales and relationships through the generation of new leads
- Ensure new customer accounts are successfully transitioned to the Operations teams
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Advanced executive leadership characteristics and comfort when influencing CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s and other senior customer and internal leaders
- Driven, disciplined, focused and enjoy prospecting
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build and present client-centric and solution/value-based proposals
- Persistent and resilient in closing client deals
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
- High degree of comfort in an environment of rapid and continuous change
- Must be professional, adaptable and motivated while working well as both an individual and a member of a team.
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills including active listening and non-verbal cues, as well as, allow others to fully express their point of view allowing for full understanding.
- Experience in the exterior facility management service industry with commercial contract sales desirable
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible to ever changing business needs and priorities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; Excellent Excel skills a must
- Logging activity consistently and reliably in CRM (HubSpot)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.
Work Place, Hours, and Report To:
- Work Place: Home Office, with occasional reporting to Daniel Island, SC
- Hours: Standard 8am – 5pm or as required
- Report To: Kenny Jackson, VP/GM
- Competitive Salary plus Commissions
- Paid Time Off
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line.