Grounds Control USA is a national exterior facility management company specializing in landscape maintenance, parking lot maintenance, and snow & ice removal services. We have 30+ years of experience, over 800 vetted field partners, and currently managing thousands of properties nationwide. We are proud to be a Certified 100% Women Owned Small Business recognized by US Women’s Chamber of Commerce – USWCC | National Women’s Business Enterprise – NWBE certified firm.
Operations Admin Coordinator
- Remote Work
- Provide and maintain excellent customer service
- Maintains constant awareness of customer expectations
- Timely communication with customers and vendors
- Collects, enters and maintains data within company databases
- Assist PM to ensure all estimates are prepared, reviewed for accuracy and approved as requested.
- Able to function in high paced environment
- Keen eye for detail
- Results and action oriented
- Effective problem solving skills, ability to handle diversity
- Technically competent and skilled
- Self Starter
- Follow simple directions
- Work independently
- Detailed oriented
- Good time management
- Able to follow through with daily, weekly, monthly tasks
Job Roles & Responsibilites
- Set up daily task schedule for the following:
- Follow up on any out of scope work requests and/or quotes.
- Update portals/spreadsheets with all new information given from the vendor follow ups.
- Check each site for service visit pictures per their schedule for the month.
- Follow up with vendor Not submitting pictures.
- Notify PM if there are any issues with the vendor, getting updates, pictures, level of service, etc.
- Source vendors as requested by PM, updating all needed areas with the vendor information.
- Main point of contact for vendors regarding issues or questions. If needed, escalate to the PM for resolution.
Job Type: Full-time. This is a remote position. Candidates should be highly motivated and organized.